2019년 3월 31일 일요일

Atypical_season 1 #1

Antarctica



   Antarctica is the most remote continent on the planet.
   It has 90% of the world's ice, but it's considered desert because the annual     rainfall is only about 8 inches.

          It has one thing going for it. - 한가지 좋은 점이 있어.




Elsa : I appreciate you're trying to help, but all the things that make my son's everyday life difficult like reading social cues, exchanging small talk all the things I've helped him navigated his entire life, are magnified in dating.
Dating is almost entirely nonverbal communication, and Sam's most literal person I know.
Juliet : There are strategies that I could teach him.
Elsa : Are there strategies for when you get your heart broken?
We're 32 days into his senior year, and he hasn't had any meltdown yet, so I don't want to push him. Relationships are hard enough for neurotypicals. I don't want to put that kind of pressure on my son.
Juliet : There was a study done in Toronto a few years ago. Researchers found that only nine percent of adults with autism are married, not because they lack desire, but because they don't know how to do it. Your son has the same desire to be loved that we all do.
Why shouldn't he pursue it?
Elsa : He's not ready yet.
Juliet : A lot of parents have hard time as their kids become more independent. It's completely natural. So if you ever need someone to talk to, I can refer you to one of my colleagues.
Elsa : That won't be necessary.



dfsf




💽The trick is knowing when to put my research to use.
💽I am not great at picking up signals.


Casey : You don't have to be friends to do what's right.
You were the one picking on the fat kids.


My sister doesn't let anyone beat me up except herself.



You're crossing the line from flirty to creepy. When you make a eye contact, you have to look away a bit. Otherwise it can seem scary.
Now, that smile, you need to turn that down, like, 70%



Casey : I'm sorry. I don't really date.
It's just not a distraction I need. I'm gonna get a track scholarship and get out of this town.
Evan : Oh, well, fair enough.
I'm probably gonna change your mind about that dating thing, though.
I kind of grow on people.



Girl : I always thought my nose is too big.
Sam : A little, but, the rest of your face makes up for it.



Evan : I just came to see if you changed your mind about going out with me. I brought you this.
Casey : What is up with your family bringing me sweets?
Evan : I don't know. I like you.
Casey : Why?
Evan : 'Cause most people don't stand up to assholes, but you do.




He said penguins are similar to humans, because once they copulate, they stay with the same partner for life.
But according to 2010 census, which is most recent data I could acquire, 49% of marriages end in divorce.
Penguins mate for life.





The woman who ends up with you will be lucky.
You want to be with someone who appreciate you for what you are. You know, who loves all the little odd things about you, who gets you.


When male gentoo penguin chooses a mate, he makes an offering. He finds a pebble, often taking the time to find the smoothest one, and presents it to the female.
If the female places the pebble in her nest, she accepts him as a mate. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기